The Ninja's Return Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Announcement

Here's our new clan system Ninjas!

Click Me!

Post to change your titles now! Ninjas who'll fail to choose a division will be kicked on May 20, 2013.

A reminder:

Click Me!

Arphy's Tips!

Click Me!

To those who have FB account:

Click Me!

The Ninja’s Return

Who are we Ninjas?

We are the players who dreamt of having more friends in the field of justice. This led us to create this clan. This isn't just any ordinary clan. This is a Ninja clan. It's a group of Ninjas that will help each other to achieve their goals. Ninjas are persevering and hardworking. Their dedication and intelligence are truly remarkable. And most of all, they have a vision. That's why I chose to call this clan "Ninjas".

Lore:

We almost quit before, thinking that we might never go back to LoL due to our own real-life problems. But one day, ThaNinjas, TheNinjas, as well as ThuNinjas were miraculously online and talked. We then decided to play again, just for fun.It was as if magic happened and suddenly things made way for us to play again together. That's why our clan is called The Ninja's Return. We left, but we came back.

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» TNR Facebook group!
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 am by nathanico

» Major changes in the system of TNR
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 pm by nathanico

» Arphy's Advice and Tips Corner
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:00 pm by Supreme Commander Ninja

» How to join TNR?
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm by Supreme Commander Ninja

» A reminder to my Ninjas!
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:32 am by The Otonokage (TNR.Sound)

» About the academy
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:13 pm by Supreme Commander Ninja

» "Mist Academy Motto Event"
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:18 pm by AimClickKill

» [Akatsuki] The Rebellion
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:31 pm by AimClickKill

» [Lions] Lightning Legion
Fight For Your Champ And Role I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:58 am by TNR.Souls

Credits

The creation and design of this forum would not have been possible without the following people. Any and all works are boung by copyright and are attributed to their respective owners.

TNR.Admin Jae (Graphics)
ynot563 of Ninja Royale
chavarlison
LoL PH Forums
LoL NA

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Fight For Your Champ And Role

3 posters

Go down

Fight For Your Champ And Role Empty Fight For Your Champ And Role

Post by balieldace Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:48 am

I'm just wondering what champion and
what role carry the game most.
Now is the time to fight for your
ROLE and Champion. Post your
Role and Favorite champion and stand
for them. Lets Rank them all

This Topic Also can gave our fellow ninjas some ideas Laughing

Role:
Champion:
Why they carry the game
:

Champions Ranking:

1. Amumu (Jungler) 2 votes
2. Maokai (Jungler)

Last edited by balieldace on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
balieldace
balieldace

Back to top Go down

Fight For Your Champ And Role Empty Re: Fight For Your Champ And Role

Post by balieldace Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:53 am

Role: Jungler
Champion: Maokai
Why they carry the game: I think Jungler is the one who carry the game because of their GANKS?. Ganking is a best way to own some lanes specially the the mid lane. Mid lane has a lot Open Gank Spot. I consider Maokai as best jungler for team. Maokai do have 2 stun in skill in addition he can pull him self with the Enemy Champions as he please. Maokai also had a great Crowd Control Effect with his Ulti that lessen the damage of his/her teammates. Maokai also got a sprout skill if im not mistaken that can check bushes and fogs Smile
balieldace
balieldace

Back to top Go down

Post by AimClickKill Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Champion: Amumu
Why He Carry the game: Because of His Mobility and Clearing Jungle Camps in a short time, Amumu is one of the best gankers because he can close the distance between him and an enemy and then release an AOE stun around him, a skill that is Very Effective in TeamFights, Amumu is also one of the Toughest Champs in LOL. Health, Armor, and MR builds combined with AP can cause enemies Sweating when they see Amumu.. .

Carrying the Game is A Team Effort, We Can Simply Say that an individual Carry the Game if he or she Shows an Exceptional Play of Move that Dramatically Change the Tide of War, So yeah, i Guess Everyone is Accountable for Winning or Carrying The Game. . ..

Communication, Teamwork and sometimes Instinct is Key for a Good Game.. .
AimClickKill
AimClickKill

Back to top Go down

Post by TNR.1438 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Champion: Amumu or Naut
Why they carry the game: They are the one who are giving nice start to they're teammates. Especially when gankin, it gives big help to they're teammates so that these teammates would overpower their matchups Smile

TNR.1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum